The new version of the Angular Fullstack Generator is out.
The most notable changes are:
- Overhauled view system to allow support for templating engines
- Support for Jade templates using –jade flag
- Server support for Angular’s HTML5 mode, which is now enabled by default.
- Livereload no longer requires a plugin
- Watch tasks for client and server are now handled differently, so client changes are updated much faster.
Thanks to everyone who contributed!
Check it out at https://github.com/DaftMonk/generator-angular-fullstack
Quick note on migration:
The new view system will now generate views and routes in the views/partials folder.
For existing projects:
For generating routes and views, install generator-angular and use it’s sub-generators.
They are exactly the same as the generators that you have been using. Example usage:
yo angular:route helloworld.
For New projects:
Continue to use angular-fullstack sub-generators.