Version 2.0 of the Angular Full-Stack Generator has been released. Here are the highlights:
- Use Googles AngularJS project structure recommendations for client side.
- Use a modular structure for the express server
- Major improvements to auth, including modularization, support for role based auth, using JWT instead of cookies, and optional social auths for facebook/twitter/google
- Added endpoint generator: generates model / route / controller / test / socket
- Cleaner separation between client and server. The server views folder no longer contain angular templates
- Automatic injection of new scripts/stylesheets into the app with grunt
- Support for UI Router, socket.io, and Less
- Rewrote generator to be more modular and testable
- New look to starter app with basic crud interface.
- Built in support for protractor e2e tests
For some more in-depth explanation of the new features, check out the write up.
Have fun and happy coding!